Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

uncle ikie ohh uncle ikie :D

Easy come, easy go
That's just how you live, oh
Take, take, take it all,
But you never give
Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss, Had your eyes wide open -
Why were they open?



I feel the sun creeping up like tik tok
I'm trying to keep you in my head but if not
We'll just keep running from tomorrow with our lips locked
Yeah you got me begging begging baby please don't go
If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here



But hold your breath 
Because tonight will be the night that i will fall for you 
Over again 
Don't make me change my mind 
Or I won't live to see another day 
I swear its true 
Because a girl like you is impossible to find 
You're impossible to find 





I was at the top and I was like I’m in the basement.
Number one spot and now you found your own replacement.
I swear now that I can't take it, knowing somebody's got my baby.
And now you ain't around, baby I can't think.
I shoulda put it down. Shoulda got that ring.
Cuz I can still feel it in the air.
See your pretty face run my fingers through your hair.



Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb Tell the devil I said “hey” when you get back to where you're from
Mad woman, bad woman,
That's just what you are, yeah,
You’ll smile in my face then rip the breaks out my car



If you feel the way I do
If you leave I'm gonna find you
Baby please don't go go go go
Baby please don't go go go go
Baby please don't go go go go
Baby please don't
Baby please don't
Baby please don't runaway
From my bed and start another day



This is not what I intended 
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start 


I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same


I stay running from tomorrow
I stay running from tomorrow
Well I stay running from tomorrow
Said I stay running from tomorrow
Baby please don't go (please don't go)

Best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting 
Could it be that we have been this way before 
I know you don't think that I am trying...... 
I know you where it thins down to the core



I was thinkin about you, thinkin about me.
Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?
Open my eyes; it was only just a dream.
So I travel back, down that road.
Will you come back? No one knows.
I realize, it was only just a dream.

takde kerja cari kerja :)

uncle ikie nyanyi <3 bhahahaha :D 








No comments:

Post a Comment