Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Aisyaa Ariffa my Love :)

*Sebelum korang baca ni , dengar lagu Thousand Years dulu okay :')
it will be more nicer :)



I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more <3


the best thing i ever have is you 
no matter who 
no matter what 
i don't give a damn about other

in my heart 
there's just only 

YOU :)

i know you gonna leave me around this corner 
but i know you heart still stay in my heart :)
its hard for me , yeah its to hard
i'm smiling but my heart tears down 
but i understand now 
our study is much important
even we not gonna contact anymore
but i just want to let you know that

every second
every minutes
every hour
every moment

i just thinking about you :')
yes i do
chus ...
ILOVEYOU :')

AISYAA ARIFFA  
YOU ARE 
MY
ESSENTIAL PART OF MY LIFE :')


Now I realize that since I carried you into my heart on our relationship day I am supposed to hold you until death do us apart :')
I’ll carry you out every morning and night until death do us apart :')

One step closer 
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
And all along I believed that I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me :')

No one can separate us 
trust me 
chus 
i'm so in love with you :)

i wish you the best in SPM 
and i pray
you will continue your study in
Dublin Ireland :)
Insyaallah Sayang :)



Aisyaa Sayang if you read this 
can you ..
note something from here 

Saya Cintakan Awak :')

Aisyaa Ariffa :)

Fikri Muhammad  much love xoxo :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment